Lorain County Community College (LCCC) Projects, Elyria, Ohio
Lorain County Community College is one of KS Associates' largest clients in terms of the number of projects for which we have provided services, as well as the size and importance of these projects to the college, students, faculty and the surrounding communities.
For more than a decade, KS has assisted LCCC in overcoming infrastructure challenges, particularly those related to the College’s exponential growth. Our offices are located on the campus of LCCC, giving us an ideal vantage point to observe and participate in that growth.
KS has worked with LCCC and its design teams to provide the hundreds of thousands of additional square feet of classroom space that the College has needed to support its educational mission. In addition to site development services for new buildings, KS has designed new and rehabilitated driveways, parking lots and pedestrian ways to accommodate the influx of LCCC's growing student body.
Recent LCCC Projects:
Additional LCCC Projects:
- Barbara and Mike Bass Library/Community Resource Center
- College Center Renovation
- Ewing Physical Education and Fitness Center Addition and Renovation
- Traffic Studies – Various Intersections
- North Entrance Drive Improvements and North Parking Lot Expansion
- Regional Stormwater Management Basin
- Wind Turbine Program