Site Development Group Leader:
KS Associates is seeking an experienced Professional Engineer to lead our Site Development Group. The successful candidate will acquire new clients, maintain existing client relationships, participate in hiring and developing staff, and deliver services that delight our clients and make a target profit. This individual will report to senior management and will participate in site design and plan preparation, allocate resources, and drive the success of the group. The position is based in our Elyria, Ohio, office.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Possess project management skills to ensure that each project meets the standard of care and the contracted elements.
- Possess management skills to ensure the Site Development Group staff has adequate resources to meet planned client commitments.
- Advise senior management of issues that interfere with expected performance.
- Participate in marketing and sales initiatives.
- Guide staff development.
- Review staff performance.
- Prepare client invoices.
- Periodically review the Site Development Group’s performance with senior management.
- Participate in establishing the Site Development Group and companywide goals.
- Collaborate with other internal business units to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the State of Ohio, a degreed civil engineer, with at least 15 years of experience with a consulting firm.
- Technical experience in planning, design, and permitting of the civil engineering portions of various types of land development and redevelopment projects.
- Comprehensive expertise in AutoDesk Civil3D and various stormwater analysis and design tools.
- Experience in securing various entitlements and permits from regulatory and government entities.
- Management experience, including establishing and maintaining client and subordinate or peer relationships as well as bottom-line responsibility for assigned projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the proven ability to participate on and lead teams for multidisciplinary projects.
Submit questions, resumes and/or cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call Vice President Mark Skellenger at: (440) 365-4730, extension 320.
KS Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, belief or spirituality, age, disability, use of family and medical leave, military status or genetic information.