Survey Project Manager
Join one of the most respected and dynamic surveying teams in Ohio! KS Associates is growing, and that growth has created an opportunity to add a Survey Project Manager. This office-based professional will report to the Director of Surveying Services. This is a leadership position that requires a laser focus on client satisfaction.
- Ohio Registered Professional Surveyor;
- Minimum 12 years of surveying experience, including both field and office roles in a variety of survey project types including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, ALTA/NSPS surveys, route surveys, GPS surveys, and Right-of-Way plan preparation;
- Proven project management experience;
- AutoCAD and MicroStation competency;
- Experience in evaluating new survey technology and launching its adoption;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment – someone who shows respect for and consideration of others.
- Create happy clients by leading teams to complete high-quality projects safely, on time, and within budget;
- Plan, organize, and direct field and office personnel and activities;
- Prepare and execute Quality Control and Quality Assurance plans and processes;
- Maintain a high level of client communication;
- Develop and foster client relationships;
- Participate in and enhance our safety program;
- Collaborate with the Director in the preparation of project proposals.
Respond via email with resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
KS Associates, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.