Roadway Project Manager:
KS Associates seeks an experienced roadway engineer with at least 15 years of experience to join our transportation group of structural, roadway, and transportation engineers and designers. Applicants must be a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the State of Ohio. The position is based in our Elyria, Ohio, office.
Candidates must possess strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to lead teams for multi-disciplinary projects. The candidate must be a self-starter and a proactive Project Manager with experience in managing ODOT projects.
Previous highway design, geometric design, and drainage design utilizing latest release of ODOT accepted related traffic and roadway software. Related in-field experience including work for ODOT, local municipalities, and on Local and Federally funded projects. Working knowledge of AASHTO and ODOT design manuals and standards, and related traffic control and maintenance of traffic knowledge are required. Working knowledge of ODOT’s Project Development Process (PDP) and Local Public Agency (LPA) projects is desired.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
General duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Performs highway design calculations in support of design for highway geometry, drainage, and material.
- Writes reports and specifications.
- Reviews computation of quantities to support the opinion of probable costs.
- Reviews submittal documents for design projects.
- Reviews and oversees the preparation of design plans using MicroStation, OpenRoads Designer, Civil 3D, and other design software.
- Manages simple to moderately complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Is committed to quality work and timely communications.
Submit questions, resumes and/or cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to call Lynn at: 440.365.4730, extension 310.
KS Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, belief or spirituality, age, disability, use of family and medical leave, military status or genetic information.