Responding to a Dynamic Market
KS Associates provides engineering services in support of newly constructed and renovated hospitals, medical practice facilities, laboratories, nursing homes, and other structures used for the management and advancement of healthcare. Our Professional Engineers work directly with architects, healthcare administrators, and facility planning professionals to design infrastructure in support of healthcare facility projects.
We know that our healthcare clients are under constant pressure to reduce costs while remaining responsive to end users, such as patients, visitors, volunteers, physicians, and other providers. That’s why our engineering team works hard to understand each user’s needs and develop innovative, cost-effective approaches to the civil side of health care facility design and construction.
Engineering Services Include:
- Site Investigation Studies
- Conceptual Design & Cost Analysis
- Site Planning, Zoning & Design
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Parking, Lighting, Traffic Engineering
- Surveying Services
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Consulting Services
- Stormwater Management / Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Floodplain Analysis
- Earthwork Evaluation & Management
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Roadway Design
- Preparation of Construction Plans & Specifications
- Agency Coordination & Approvals
- Construction Administration and Inspection Services
Mark Skellenger, P.E.
440.365.4730, ext. 320