At KS Associates, we go the extra mile to ensure that our clients receive the greatest return on their project investment with the least amount of risk. We commit to our clients’ timetables. We keep our promises. And we deliver projects in an ethical, professional manner, always keeping a focus on our clients’ best interests.
Our firm is organized into the following business units to meet the diverse needs of our clients:
- Transportation Group – Planning, design, construction administration and inspection, and traffic engineering services for bridge and roadway projects.
- Site Development Group – Residential and commercial development consulting, planning, and design services; site planning and design services for educational, cultural, government, medical/healthcare and all types of facilities.
- Coastal Engineering Group – Planning, design, bidding, permitting, construction administration, and construction inspection services for all types of waterfront and water-related infrastructure.
- Government Services Group – Planning, design, bidding, construction administration, and construction inspection services for public works projects.
- Land Surveying Group – Topographic, boundary, utility, ALTA/NSPS Land Title, Airport/Aeronautical surveys; Right-of-Way surveys and plan preparation; GPS, confined-space entry, and construction staking services; and 3D laser scanning services.