Well-Planned, Well-Designed Site Solutions
KS Associates works with clients to provide civil engineering and site design services for new building and expansion projects. Our civil/site engineers are experts in planning and designing infrastructure that will support the intended use of the site.
KS will serve as your trusted advisor, working with the project team throughout all phases of site engineering — from site reconnaissance, evaluations, preliminary engineering, and cost-estimating to design development, permitting, and construction phase services.
Our engineers address site issues and overcome challenges including stormwater management, utilities, environmental compliance, confined sites and limited footprints, wetlands, zoning, flood plains, and construction processes.
Our Site Development Services Include:
- Site Investigation Studies
- Conceptual Design & Cost Analysis
- Site Planning, Zoning & Design
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Surveying Services
- Stormwater Management
- Floodplain Analysis
- Earthwork Evaluation & Management
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Roadway Design
- Preparation of Construction Plans & Specifications
- Agency Coordination & Approvals
- Construction Administration and Inspection Services
Lynn S. Miggins, P.E.
440.365.4730, ext. 310