Well-Planned, Well-Designed Site Solutions
KS Associates works with a variety of clients on the civil/site side of new building and expansion projects, helping to plan for and design infrastructure that will support the intended use of the site.
Our engineers can serve as trusted advisors, assisting clients throughout all phases of site engineering — from walking the site and performing evaluations, to preliminary engineering and cost-estimating, and all the way through design, permitting, and construction phase services.
Our engineers can address site-related engineering issues including stormwater management, utilities, environmental issues, wetlands, zoning, flood plains, and construction processes.
Our Site Development Services Include:
- Site Investigation Studies
- Conceptual Design & Cost Analysis
- Site Planning, Zoning & Design
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Surveying Services
- Stormwater Management
- Floodplain Analysis
- Earthwork Evaluation & Management
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Roadway Design
- Preparation of Construction Plans & Specifications
- Agency Coordination & Approvals
- Construction Administration and Inspection Services
Mark Skellenger, P.E.
440.365.4730, ext. 320