Delivering a High Level of Mobility, Safety
Ohio has one of the largest transportation infrastructures in the country. Our state’s population of approximately 12 million relies on an extensive network of interstate highways, local roadways, bridges, bike paths, and rail lines to work, travel, and transport goods and services that are key to our economic livelihood.
At KS Associates, we specialize in providing engineering solutions to extend the life of new transportation facilities, improve aging infrastructure, and deliver the high levels of mobility and safety for a mobile population.
Our Transportation Group focuses exclusively on helping clients plan and implement safe, efficient, and sustainable transportation facilities.
Our Transportation Services Include:
- Feasibility & Planning Studies
- Transportation Master Planning
- Complex Highway Design
- Pavement Evaluation & Rehabilitation
- Intersection Design
- Local Roadway & Street Design
- Interstate & Urban Freeway Design
- Stormwater Design
- Right-of-Way Services
- Bikeway Planning & Design
- NEPA Environmental Studies
- Funding Assistance
- Construction Services
- Traffic Engineering
- Bridge Design & Inspection Services
- Surveying Services
Hamid V. Homaee, P.E.
440.365.4730, ext. 340